- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Biama Nona
- 6 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with Australia's top retailers in a fast-paced environment where you will have the freedom to put your fresh ideas forward!
- Identify new growth opportunities and implement initiatives which improve partner productivity and increase ROI
- Develop and foster relationships with key partners as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage customised partner campaigns and "out of the box" solutions
- Develop content and creative assets to drive traffic and enhance Partnership engagement
- Oversee day-to-day performance of campaign implementation to ensure effective collaboration, successful campaign delivery and resolve issues as they arise
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience delivering B2B and B2C campaigns
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms, specifically website content management systems, analytics platforms, email management solutions and multivariate testing tools
- A deep understanding of the 'test and learn' framework
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable attention to detail in project management and campaign deployment
For more information call Biama on 02 8240 9571.