- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 13 days ago
- Government disability and insurance industry
- Contract until EOFY + Extensions
- Brisbane CBD location
About the role
The Payments Officer position will provide operational and administrative support that is informed and directed by sound knowledge and may undertake some research and analysis activities.
The Payments Officer will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve straightforward to moderately complex enquiries.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Investigating and resolving outstanding payment requests that have been rejected through the myplace provider and participant portals.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment enquiries.
- Processing manual payments to providers and self-managed participants.
- Working to resolve payment issues, guided by legislation, policies and standards, and Payments Branch Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Contribute to decision-making within the team/work area.
- Consistently meeting team and individual work resolution targets.
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks.
- Maintaining an awareness of government decision-making processes, Agency guidelines and regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation. For further information and a more in-depth job description please either click "Apply Now' or contact Jackson Bruce by sending through your resume and/or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.