- APS6 Federal Role
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- about 2 months ago
Hourly rate contract with initial term to 30 June 2021 and the potential to extend beyond, based in Geelong.
APS6 level federal opportunity within Corporate and CFO Group.
This is an opportunity to join the Payments Performance Team responsible for investigating and resolving payments that have been rejected through Provider and Participant portals. The Branch processes manual payments to Providers and self-managed Participants.
- Managing payment issues end to end (hands-on)
- Mentoring, coaching, and leading others in the team at APS4/5 level
- Drive quality assurance and continuous improvement activities to support and drive best practice
- Performance Analysis and reporting
- Project management of any initiatives to improve performance of the team
- Experience in payments or claims processing in a regulatory environment
- Experience in a leadership capacity (formal or informal) including coaching and mentoring others and work allocation
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and driving continuous improvement activities
- Strong analytical skills (eg. a background in Payments, Claims, Collections would be well regarded)
- Experienced decision making within constraints of formal government policy and frameworks
- Experience in state or federal government highly regarded
- Outstanding communication skills with external and internal parties and ability to investigate and resolve cases proactively.
- Tertiary qualifications in administration, finance, or accounting would be highly regarded
Julie.Starcevic@talentinternational.com // 0433 872 700
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com // 0408 388 680