- $50.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jenna Paku
- 6 days ago
- Payroll support for a large client base
- Initial contract to Jun 2021 + 2x 6 month extensions
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance essential
Our client is a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. Based at our client's centrally located office, you will have the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
This opportunity seeks two experienced Payroll Officers to join a payroll services team responsible for the management, processing and administration of payroll, payroll services and other processes associated with human resources data and reporting. In support of several large clients, the Payroll Officers will be responsible for:
- Calculation and processing of payroll services such as:
- Commencement + cessation
- Ensuring client services are delivered within agreed timeframes
- Providing advice to clients on pay and employment conditions
- Research and advice on legislation, i.e. collective agreements, employment conditions
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and policies
This opportunity will suit candidates with previous providing the services outlined above, as well as relevant qualifications and certifications. It is an essential requirement of this opportunity that candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please click 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' or send a detailed resume and cover letter to Jenna Paku - firstname.lastname@example.org.