- Join an Innovative Government Department
- 3 Month Contract with extensions up to 12 months
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance preferred
A high performance agency that invests in their people, values, processes and systems, this government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries. These include the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
Our client is seeking to engage multiple Payroll Officers to support the processing teams and continuous improvement acitivites.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Payroll Experience (ideally APS processing)
- Aurion Experience
- Outcome focussed
- Process documentation and/or Project management skills would be beneficial
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.