- Western Australia
- $65000.00 - $75000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 7 days ago
A high profile tech company; cloud-based PaaS designed to help more medium to enterprise businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. The team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, they are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself.
They are expanding their payroll outsourcing team and that means they're looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, results focused payroll specialists who truly, madly and deeply want to help customers. Become part of a highly engaged, strong performing team!
They are not looking for someone to simply 'fit' into the already established culture, rather they are looking for someone to come and add to it, and make it even better.
- Support a range of medium/enterprise business accounting products with a focus on payroll.
- Delivery of accurate and timely HR and Payroll services per client contract.
- Provide authentic, knowledgeable and inspirational customer experience.
- Supporting queries from clients (including client staff and HR Managers) in a professional and empathetic manner and fostering a positive client relationship.
- Assist with reporting requirements and using your Payroll expertise to analyse, problem-solve and test solutions to resolve client Payroll issues.
- Working with minimum supervision in a large processing team and meeting KPI's as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills - payroll experience required
- Customers drive your world
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficiency and experience in phone based sales/customer service role
- A passion for Technology
- Proven success in achieving targets - sales experience preferred
This is not your typical tech company; our client, established for over four years now, have strong backing from their Directors and Board Members. They are fully driven by delivering never before seen payroll services. Their office is a very open and honest working environment where no two days are the same; you get to work on exciting technologies, an amazing team, and doggies.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 6212 5523.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com