- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 4 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a PC Build and Deployment Engineer on an immediate start contract assignment. Core requirements of the role will include the build and deployment of PC hardware, as well as the packaging and imaging of applications with the use of SCCM. Other requirements will include supporting users for post machine deployment as well as coordinating the removal of legacy hardware.
Key requirements of the role:
- Extensive background working as a PC Deployment Engineer with an end user customer focus on a large Win10 environments.
- Excellent communicator verbal, over the telephone and in email
- Works well in a team as well as autonomously
- Good natured with a Positive outlook
- Good work ethic
- Has a focus on Customer Service
- Follows processes and is picks up on tasks quickly
- Working knowledge of ITIL v3 Incident Management and Request Fulfilment (preferably ITIL v3 Foundation Certified)
- Good case management - accurate recording of information provided, trouble-shooting and resolution notes
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, AD Account Management, Exchange, MS Office mobile device management
- Has performed account management - Creation, Updates etc in Active Directory, Exchange and other systems
- Experience working on a Service Desk in a medium / large organisation (or outsources support for many companies)
- Experience with mobile device management (Android, iOS: phones and iPads, tablets)
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Tracy Dhir @ Talent on 0892213300.