- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 12 days ago
The system environment comprises of: Cisco, Ruggedcom and Hirschman equipment, PLC architecture and System components.
The identified candidate will be required to:
- Provides advice to vendors and work with other support teams to ensure successful delivery of project scope.
- Interacts regularly with internal and/or external customers to ensure technical and quality requirements are met.
- Assists with the implementation of operational/closure readiness processes, tools and guidance.
- Vendors and project teams use approved processes and standards to successfully transition services to operational support.
- Provides technical support and direction to project stakeholders, building on and sharing the lessons learnt.
- Recommends changes in procedures, design and technology package integration.
- Participate in boundary agreements between site and operational teams.
- Identify risks and establish controls and mitigation actions.
The opportunity to work with like-minded professionals in a high performing team, within an industry-leading organisation. Attractive daily rates are offered, long term contracts all within an environment that respects a flexible, work/life balance.
Want to know more, perhaps a confidential chat? Please call Prasanna Kumar or Linda Mackin Brown on (08) 9221 3300. To apply, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.