- 6-month contract role - Possible extensions
- Sydney CBD based opportunity
- Pega BPM Lead System Architect
About the role:
We have been engaged by one of our clients in the IT Consultancy and Communications space who are looking for a Pega BPM lead system architect for a Banking project. The lead is expected to manage his work independently as well as lead a team of junior developers, assist them on technical queries, perform code reviews etc.
Skills and Experience
- Pega LSA Certified
- Strong hands on technical Pega from a dev background
- Pega marketing
- SOAP REST integration
- SLAs, Agents, Flow Actions, Activities, Tracer, Soap Connectors
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International email@example.com for any further information on this position.