- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 3 months ago
- 6 month initial contract +
- Multiple positions
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
5-7 yrs of experience across Java and PEGA technologies
* PRPC CSSA certification for V7.2 or higher
* Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
* 2 + years of experience in the J2EE architecture
* Hands on experience in Pega v7.4/v8
* 4 + years of overall development experience in Enterprise Applications
* 3 + years of PRPC design and development experience including experience
* 2 + years of experience in any of the RDBMS (Relational Database Management)
* Extensive experience in web service design and development
* Expertise with recent PRPC version (PRPC 7.4/8 or higher)
* AS a PEGA Senior System Architect (CSSA) the person will be responsible for architecting and designing business process management applications using PEGA PRPC and CPM frameworks, FCM. NBB, IAC
* Responsible for solution architecture and design within Pega PRPC, including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework, and leading development activities.
* Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
* Adhere to Pega systems design principles and development guardrails, and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
* Run sessions with business and IT teams and lead the effort in gathering and understanding requirements and use cases
* Evaluate business requirements and help coordinate and facilitate the technical aspects of the solution by providing thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions.
* Ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success
For more information contact Melissa Haddad at email@example.com