- Melbourne C B D
- $ Daily Rate Neg.
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 8 months ago
24 month + contract on Australia's largest payments transformation program and PEGA implementation (migration from mainframe Model 204).
Day Rate contract // Melbourne CBD // National multi-site, multi-vendor environment.
- Provide Architecture Advice on all matters related to design and delivery of PEGA technology to the business
- Provide expertise and coaching on all aspects relating to PEGA Systems
- Work with stakeholders and SME's from business and ICT to influence outcomes within the ECE program and other parallel programs within the broader transformation.
- Architectural expertise and insights across all current and future projects related to PEGA Systems
- Must hold Australian Citizenship and ability to secure a Baseline Security clearance or higher (current security clearance HIGHLY preferred)
- 7-10+ years Architecture and Design experience for a System Integrator (SI) or vendor. Client-side still considered.
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Rules Decisioning systems in large scale enterprise solving mission-critical business problems
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) and hands-on experience with the PEGA solution suite
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex technical issues and reporting status to Executives
- Demonstrated experience in influencing outcomes where technical changes are delivered by a SI or provider.
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com // 0438 661 623