- Melbourne C B D
- $100,000 - $125,000 Base + Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wes Elsayed
- 3 months ago
One of the world's biggest Pega gold partners is on the hunt for a solid Pega Developers to come onboard in this Melbourne team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with other Pega Lead BAs, LSAs and PSAs to setup standards, guidelines
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration / project manager to size, manage scope and risk using stand-ups, burn-down, status reports, retrospectives etc
- Create and maintain functional backlog and requirement traceability
- Play proxy-product owner role and work with client product owner for effective scope management
- Work with the LSA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables
- Working with the LSA conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements
- Mentor and coach other Pega BA's in the tea
- Must have CSA OR CSSA Certification (MUST HAVE)
- 5 - 10 + years of relevant experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
4+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega
- Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of Bas
- Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
- Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me right away to get your application processed on 0433 816 175.