- Melbourne C B D
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wes Elsayed
- 7 days ago
Pega gold partner on the hunt for a pega developer to come onboard in this Melbourne team.
Must be AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead DCO sessions - Capture the requirements, and guide the LSA and the client SMEs to elaborate the requirements, process steps and objectives.
- Understand the requirements and provide the high level functional design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class
- Work with other Pega Lead BAs, LSAs and PSAs to setup standards, guidelines
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration / project manager to size, manage scope and risk using stand-ups, burn-down, status reports, retrospectives etc
- Create and maintain functional backlog and requirement traceability
- Play proxy-product owner role and work with client product owner for effective scope management
- Work with the LSA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables
- Working with the LSA conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements
- Mentor and coach other Pega BA's in the team
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates
- Highlight risks and assumptions identified during the course of the project
- Work closely with delivery teams of various applications in ensuring test alignment at the test case level
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, and Resources) to project / program manager
- Ensure the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commit to Customer Success
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega
- Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of Bas
- Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
- Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
- 4+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Strong knowledge of user experience design .
- Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects
- Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.