* CSSA Certification Essential
* Contract opportunity, based in the Sydney CBD
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking a PEGA Consultant who will work directly on a banking client site based in Sydney's CBD.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with PEGA and be CSSA Certified
- Proficiency in integration concepts including:
- PRPC with JMS and REST
- Inbound email service design and configuration
- PRPC asynchronous integration models
- Integration error handling and debugging
- Distributed transactions
- XML for Data mapping
- Proficiency in IAC implementation concepts including:
- Implementation knowledge of case management (including Dependency)
- Hands-on expertise in configuring Pega UI with branding
- Proficiency in Pega Architecture concepts including:
- Evaluating class structures for future enhancements
- Rule assembly and execution Pega caches
· Excellent work-life balance
· Convenient location close to transport
This is an initial 6-month contract role, with potential extension quarter on quarter, paying a day rate in the region of $650 - $695 per day (commensurate with skills and experience). Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!