Work with a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting whom enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformatio.
Title: Runway Business Analyst (Technical Business Analyst)
The Runway BA is a Technical Business Analyst role that will be responsible for working with Architecture & Lead BA to analyze the Solution for a defined Program Increment, and break down & assign technical elements for the Product Backlog using Jira, to ensure efficient and on-time delivery of Program Increment outcomes and dependency management.
The Runway BA will assist with preparation and client review of the Product Backlog, including Architecture, Data, Security, Testing & Environments.
- Understand and define technical enabler epics required for Product Backlog, breaking down and defining dependencies and assigning tickets using Jira
- Role model & mentor high quality Jira use in broader team, including acceptance criteria and use of estimation
- Assist with interaction with client legacy systems and related technical specifications to enable E2E testing
- Assist with scenario development for Testing support (where required)
- Manage and communicate with key project stakeholders and facilitate workshops
- Works with Business Users and Subject Matter Experts to analyse requirements
- Track the requirements across all delivery phases and understands the impacts
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure design/development/testing confirms to the stated requirements
- Plan, estimate and report on Business Analysis activities and deliverables.
- Support testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- 8+ experience in business analysis and solution design
- Domain experience in either Banking, Telecommunications or Government
- Strongly pref. Pega skills and certification
- Proven experience in dependency management using Agile delivery & Jira
- Strong agile estimation skill set
- Proactive self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision and interact well with varying stakeholders
- Advanced written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight timeframes, prioritise and manage time across multiple activities.
If you are interested in applying for this role push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively email Wess on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.