- $20 - $40 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 9 days ago
- 12 month contract + 12 month extension option
- NV1 Security Clearance required
- Amazon, Azure, Google experience essential
About the Client
Our client is an Australian Government organisation which undertakes a range of research, education and scientific functions for the purpose of creating social, economic and environmental benefits that not only contribute to the achievement of national interests and objectives, but also better our world.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Penetration Tester to assist in the development of the upcoming cloud platform implementation, frequently conducting security and penetration testing you will be endorsing and establishing the base of this project. Whilst composing and delivering written reports, you will be providing advice on possible migrations, participating in security assessments, maintaining and operating relevant tools and systems while still complying with guidelines.
Skills and Attributions
- Highly experienced as a Penetration tester ie. Web testing
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects to high level enterprises
- Experience in a cloud testing environment ie. Amazon, Azure, Google
- Proven competency within delivering cyber security technology
- Experience behind exploit development
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.