They are currently seeking a Performance Test Engineer to join on a 6 month contract based at Brisbane Airport
6 Month Contract + Possible Extension
Brisbane Airport Location
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via HP Load Runner/Performance Center including using Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services protocols.
- Applying your understanding of Performance Testing methodology for various delivery models including waterfall model, continuous integration / continuous development model or agile model.
- Provide subject matter expertise, technical advice and guidance on testing matters to management, project and technical stakeholders.
- Attending daily stand-up sessions to discuss updates, issues, blockers and action plan to ensure delivery on time.
- Provide required assistance to the Test Manager, and work closely in the development and implementation of performance testing framework and services.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience (5+ years) and skills in performance (Load/Stress) testing using HP Load Runner
- Experience and skills in integrating performance testing with existing test management, test defect tools and software delivery toolsets.
- Strong skills in performance testing and validation, application performance management, Analysis and resolution
- Comprehensive understanding of overall software testing processes and methodologies, and good knowledge in industry best performance testing practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in testing tools - HP Quality Center / HP Application Life Cycle Management (HP QC/ MF ALM).
- Excellent test documentation and reporting skills, and able to develop estimates, Strategies/Plans, Test Summary Reports and Test Recommendations
- Ability in create and maintain full performance test suite and reporting capability
- Ability to report on performance test execution and coverage
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to use structured approach in problem-solving
- Experience and knowledge in different SDLC, Software Change/Release and Project methodologies such as AGILE, Waterfall, ITIL V3, etc.
For more information click the "Apply" button now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333