Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation to assist in sourcing a Performance Analyst to facilitate the provision of a range of reports using available reporting tools in addition to the development of new reporting templates to meet business requirements.
- Deliver meaningful and actionable business performance analytics that inform and influence the executive decision making around assessment practice and performance.
- Work with assessment teams to develop continual improvement and practice conformance tools and processes.
- Work with data owners and service providers to resolve any reporting issues, ensuring system integrity and availability
- Build and maintain effective communication with all stakeholders to evaluate improvements and share feedback
- Collaborate with assessments and business practice teams across the Planning Services Division to establish processes and frameworks that strengthen the quality and availability of the Department's assessment information.
- Participate in project-based work beyond the analyst role and other duties as directed.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.