- $80 - $100 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 9 months ago
Our client is seeking a Non-Functional Testing - Performance tester to deliver a number of services within the large Government department.
Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years' experience in agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the results
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP Performance Center, LoadRunner and HP SiteScope
- Test Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products
- Demonstrated Script Development experience using the following Web (HTTP/HTML) , Web Services (Soap/REST), .Net and SQL
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps / TFS for test planning, execution and defect management
- NV1 security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.