- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- about 1 year ago
- Permanent Residents can apply
- 6 month contract
- Experience in performance testing using HP Load Runner
About our Client:
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation's safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
About the Role:
As the Performance Test Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying performance test requirements, preparing, developing and executing performance test scripts including load and stress testing and bandwidth testing etc. You will also be comfortable working with technical teams to improve performance test processes and ensure the delivery of high quality systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in performance (Load/Stress) testing using HP Load Runner
- Experience in integrating performance testing with exiting test Management, test defect tools and software delivery toolsets
- Skills in performance testing and validation, application performance management, analysis and resolution
- Experience in testing tools - HP Quality Center/HP Application Life Cycle Management (HP QC/MF ALM)
- Experience in different SDLC, Software Change/Release and Project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, ITIL V3 etc.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.