- Competitive salary on offer**
- Job Type
- Full Time
- James Hardley
- about 1 month ago
Our client based within the consumer services industry are seeking the skills to a highly experienced PHP/MySQL Developer on a permanent assignment to assist in the design and development of a new client interface system for business website services including connecting through API to ASIC and domain name registrars. These systems will also interface with billing and invoicing systems, so a focus as a Developer on customer facing systems will be essential.
- Designing, coding, testing, refactoring, reviewing and documenting software from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations to achieve well-engineered outcomes
- Adopting and adapting appropriate systems design methods, tools and techniques and ensuring they are applied effectively
- Taking responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Translating concepts into outputs and prototypes and capturing user feedback to improve designs
- Applying knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities
- Applying ethical and robust techniques in the transformation of data from one format/medium to another
- Experience in creating web applications that interface well with billing and invoicing systems.
- Detailed knowledge of software development principles, methodologies and tools Meticulous in design processes, including self-testing, technical and user documentation Expertise in one or more specific aspects of software development
- Creative, resourceful and adaptable when dealt with constraints Represented a team in a technical lead capacity
- Ability to think strategically and apply political savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great role within a small close knit team that has leadership potential.
- Excellent salary package with stand out employee benefits.
- Designing and developing cutting edge, customer facing web applications.
you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com