- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 20 days ago
As a Developer your role will primarily be to manage day-to-day development tasks and collaborate with the fellow team members to deliver best of breed solutions.
You will be required to problem solve, deliver engaging work, and build meaningful connections with clients and team members
- 3-5 years with PHP or Node JS experience
- Must have React, MySQL, Rest, Linux, Laravel and Source Control experience
- Exposure to AWS and Microsoft Dynamics would be an added advantage
- Have completed a tertiary degree in computer science, software engineering
- Ability to understand and follow documentation
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently
In return you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled industry positioning, and competitive rates. You will also benefit by working with a talented and focused team and high profile projects.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. If you have any enquiries please contact Prasanna on 08 9221 3300.