Our client requires multiple PICS Programmers to deliver a number of services to the Department, including:
- Provide PICS programming services for the department
- Ensure PICS services and underlying infrastructure are operating at maximum efficiency;
- Conduct forward planning to ensure APO mainframe systems meet future demand;
- Provide liaison skills with third party suppliers including service providers;
- Provide planning and technical advice for APO management;
- Ensure Help Desk services are provided for PICS users within the APO and at Post; and
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating shift roster.
- Demonstrated experience with PL/1, CICS, VSAM, MQSeries, TSO, SDF2 and JCL;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with and assist midrange Business Analysts to develop Software Requirements Specifications which appropriately integrate with mainframe applications;
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve complex application problems with minimal impact to the business;
- Ability to liaise with business clients and third party suppliers to achieve business outcomes; and
- Proven track-record of producing high quality technical reference and support documentation.
- NV1 clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.