- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 8 days ago
Duration: 6 Months Plus Contract
- Provide to Transformation & Capability SME current state analysis (issues, gaps and recommendations) of the planning and scheduling function within the EPMO, including portfolio and project level for scheduling processes, tools, structure & hierarchy, roles & responsibilities, update & maintenance, schedule analysis.
- Through gap analysis, provide a proposed future state roadmap of improvements across the function (processes, frameworks and tools) and outline of benefits.
- Provide analysis on the advantages of consolidating scheduling tools. CCEP uses P6 but other projects are in Clarizon with limited licences.
- Provide a communication and change plan to roll out new ways of working for the planning and scheduling across the EPMO, for senior management endorsement at the SLT.
- Implement the uplifted processes, frameworks and tools, ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the future state.
- Collaborate and support the current EPMO Master Scheduler on BAU practices where required. E.g milestones, contingency, dependencies, logic, baselining, change control, monitoring control and status reporting on schedule data. Sharing in lessons learned.
- Provide schedule analysis for all inflight projects (approx. 18 projects) that the EPMO have remit for, including CCEP (P6).
- Provide revised artefacts that support the uplift in planning and scheduling capability including:
o Interdependency and Dependency Management
o Portfolio level tracking
o Power BI Portfolio level reporting
o Tools Management: Training & Coaching
o Others are required to support new ways of working
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org