- 12 month contract role (daily rate)
is required to plan and manage the implementation of the platform, initially to the Katherine Region in the NT, ensuring effective stakeholder engagement, a smooth transition with minimal disruption to patient care, and support for NT Health benefit-realisation.
- Demonstrated track record in managing complex information systems deployments in a complex health care setting
- Demonstrable experience with healthcare sector terminology, data and systems
- High level of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take a lead role across business, vendor and program stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of project management methodology, techniques and frameworks
- Demonstrated high level project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, strategic and business planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives
- Excellent liaison skills in particular the ability to negotiate with people across business areas, functions and the organisation with a focus on achieving high quality outcomes
- Proven ability to build, manage and lead a high performance multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes
- Proven ability to effectively support change management to integrate new ICT capabilities with organisational transformation needs
- Written communication - demonstrated ability to prepare project briefs, presentations and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language; edit written communications to ensure they contain the information necessary to achieve their purpose and meet audience needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team goals; share information, support others, show consideration, concern and respect for others ideas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high performing team, delegating effectively and holding people accountable
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker who is able to synthesize information and recommend solutions
- Self-disciplined and resilient - ability to stay calm under pressure; is proactive and persistent in the approach to achieving goalsA current national police clearance is required.
If you are interested in relocating, I encourage that you click Apply Now to be considered.