- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 24 days ago
This is a 9 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta, however some travelling is required to the other business unit.
The role will demand accuracy, integrity and accountability in providing reports detailing project status.
The information reported will form the basis of tracking whether projects are satisfactorily delivering against the initial schedule and whether appropriate documentation has been followed and if amendments and changes have been initiated and implemented.
- Identifies and analyses situations and/or issues, considers options, develops solutions, and decides on, implements and monitors appropriate solutions.
- Applies and improves specialised technical knowledge, skills and judgement to achieve outcomes.
- Ability to ensure data quality compliance, including the adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Gather, validate, store, retrieve filter and disseminate project information to key stakeholders within agreed procedures to assist in effective and efficient decision making.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and act as central point of contact to facilitate communication and coordinate enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to assess trends and have an eye for detail.
- Prepare a range of project-related documents as instructed, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.