To be considered for this role you must be locally Perth based and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding of working in a PMO
- Extensive experience across scheduling projects
- Experience across cost control and financial modelling
- Ability to facilitate planning workshops with multiple project managers
- Project planning and delivery experience
- Business process improvement skills
- Manage the project controls for large scale projects
- Experience with Primavera (P6) highly desirable
- Be able to pull together portfolio reporting- reports for multiple projects within a portfolio
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills