- New South Wales
- $105000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Reporting into the PMO Director you will be part of a tight-knit and busy PMO team who are managing a number of ICT and Business transformational programs. You will be required to provide analytical, planning, reporting and governance support, methodology upkeep and project quality management support.
Main activities will involve:
- Track and analyse projects by reporting on performance against agreed KPIs, key risks, variances and trends
- Provide accurate, timely and transparent resource and financial information and reports to senior leadership and business stakeholders
- Prepare, analyse and maintain program performance dashboards - risks, issues and milestones
- Monitor and analyse project financials including assessing variances, reforecasting, accruals, transfers and month end process
In order to be considered we are seeking experienced PMO Analysts who also have the following skillset:
- Extensive experience working within a large complex IT PMO
- Demonstrated experience with Business Transformation Projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Project Online, Project Server, MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional or MS Visio
- Strong background in financial management, understanding the month end cycle and accruals
- Advanced reporting and communication skills at various audience levels.
Please note that this role is initially offered as a 12 month fixed-term employment with a salary of up to $120k per annum inclusive of super.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.