- $141103 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Chris Mackay
- 8 days ago
Salary $141,103 plus 9.5% superannuation - VPS Grade 6.2
Based in Melbourne CBD
One ongoing Manager Project Management Office and IT Procurement, Grade 6.2 position, is being offered in Business Technology Services in Melbourne.
The State Revenue Office
We administer a range of taxes, duties, levies, grants and subsidies on behalf of the Victorian Government. The revenue we collect funds essential services including health care, education and social infrastructure.
Committed to excellence, customer service and developing our people, we offer a collaborative and rewarding culture valuing teamwork and high performance. In return, you'll benefit from professional staff development, giving you the opportunity to learn, influence and contribute to your future and to the State Revenue Office.
Business Technology Services
This division provides a range of services, including support, maintenance and development of core infrastructure and business applications, customer support and hosting services, and IT program and project management.
Our IT Strategic Plan 2019-23 provides initiatives and projects aimed at continuing to modernise and transform the State Revenue Office, with seven programs including Master Data, Digital Applications and Enterprise Intelligence.
This role is your opportunity to make an impact by leading, managing and governing the implementation of our IT Strategic Plan portfolios, programs and projects. You will also coordinate IT procurement and contract management, ensuring value for money and adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Director, Business Technology Services, you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional leadership in developing and supporting the Project Management Office.
- Providing guidance to project and program managers, and support staff to ensure IT projects are managed in accordance with our methodology.
- Delivering the annual IT work schedule, budget and resource plan.
- Developing innovative approaches to ensure value for money IT applications and infrastructure services.
- Overseeing IT procurement and vendor management.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience in developing and leading a project management office within a medium to large scale environment.
- Experience in medium to large scale IT procurement and contract management.
- Proven record of driving innovation and change in an IT environment and leading, managing and developing staff.
- High-level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to convey strategic, tactical and technical content to senior stakeholders.
Please contact Chris Mackay Talent International on 03 9236 7797.
Applications close 5pm 25 July 2019.
If you need a copy of this advertisement and attachments in an accessible format, such as large print, please email email@example.com.
As part of our selection process, we conduct pre-appointment checks including those related to references, identity, qualifications, work history, work visa, and police record history. There will be a probation review.