4 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'PMO program coordinator/portfolio analyst'.
- Develop and maintain BAU Reporting Framework and reporting tools.
- Mentor, coach and build capability within the business on the reporting of BAU initiatives and provide specialist support to BAU project managers and other stakeholders.
- Provision and improvement of tools to enable the Modernisation PMO and programs to run and collaborate more effectively.
- Identify areas requiring corrective actions, interventions and project enhancements based on statistical and trend analysis and facilitate recommendations for remedial action.
- Support the broader portfolio office team in day to day activities as required.
- Provide SharePoint administration and support.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Gaining compliance from the business with regard to reporting of BAU Initiatives.
- Building relationships during heightened change activity.
- Influencing managers and staff to keep data up to date and to provide timely and accurate reports for decision making.
- Coordination of complex and sensitive consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests.
- Achieving multiple project objectives, given limited resources and tight deadlines, and the need to identify project interdependencies and balance competing demands and priorities.
- Achieving the above within the current and target capability maturity of TAFE NSW.
Experience in NSW public sector is highly desirable but not mandatory.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com