- Attractive Day Rate Contract
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 8 months ago
CBD Location | 6 Month Engagement (with a view to extend)
Attractive Rate Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage an outstanding PMO Lead for an exciting new role on a transformation program!
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Lead PMO, to showcase their talent in a new role with an internationally recognised brand.
- 7+ years' experience in end-to-end complex Project/Program / PMO Experience (Agile Programs and Projects)
- Encompassing strong resource, budget and schedule management
- Financial Services Industry experience
- PMO Agile experience with JIRA/confluence toolsets
- Experience preparing high-quality status reports, briefings and project presentations suitable for executive-level audiences
- Experience leading/facilitating governance forums and project meetings
- Industry certification (AIPM, PMP, Prince2, P3O)
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office suite; particularly highly skilled in MS Project, Powerpoint and Excel
- In-depth financial budgeting/accounting knowledge
- In-depth understanding of standard RAID concepts and processes
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely on briefs/presentationsIT or Business degree or equivalent experience
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button right away.