- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 5 years non - ongoing
About our Client
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation's safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
About the Role
As the Lead Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the reporting framework for an organisational program supporting the implementation of key infrastructure and technology services. You will implement reporting practices and be responsible for setting agendas, taking minutes and following up on actions from meetings and forums.
Key responsibilities will include
- Lead the development and implementation of the reporting framework
- Lead the capability uplift of reporting requirements
- Lead board, executive and program reporting
- Drive the implementation of business intelligence dashboards and supportive data modelling
Skills and Experience
Good knowledge and understanding of
- Project controls
- Risk management and earned value management principles
- Processes and application
* Experience leading the development of reporting processes, plans and procedures
* Experience developing data models and interactive business intelligence dashboard reports
* Strong presentation skills
* Experience coaching managers and teams in effective reporting
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.