- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced PMO Manager will manage and PMO team to guide the successful delivery of program through the provision of governance and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and external reporting.
This is a 10 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Homebush.
Key responsibilities include
- Provide program assurance functions, supporting Program director and program manager in the successful launch, implementation, and completion the Program.
- Management of PMO Reporting / Review processes.
- Ensure the development and evolution of IT project management methodologies
- Manage and improve quality management functions including project reviews, post execution reviews, and benefits realisation reviews.
- Conduct program/project health checks to help assure program/project delivery including for example artefact, gate reviews, and monitoring for delivery to scope, time and cost
- Monitor program/project baselines to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on programs/projects - advising team on the development of risk management and issue management plans
- Develop and manage plans to address program/project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- 7+ years' experience, including demonstrated project management and financial management experience.
- End to end understanding of IT life cycle programs
- Experience in end-to-end financial management - plan, forecast, actual - function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Very good understanding of PMO very related key performance indicators.
Note - The role is open for the applications only for 24 hours and the interviews next week.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.