You will see yourself working in sub teams responsible for addressing current and emerging issues identified through their largest project to ensure consistency of policy development and advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the Branch
- Strategic planning for longer term initiatives
- Prepare correspondence and reports
- Draft briefing papers
- Develop policy and policy implementation
- Background in a similar role as an Policy Advisor
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
- Knowledge of government processes - highly regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.