The successful candidate will be required to work from home initially, so must have their own computer / internet access.
About the Organisation:
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
- Preparing robust, proactive and innovative advice to government that helps it achieve its vision
- Supporting the senior executive through briefing and presentation material that considers government's goals, stakeholder perspectives, risks and mitigations
- Initiating and sustaining productive relationships across the APS
- Understand the views put forward by our stakeholders and incorporate into your products - identifying issues and proposing practical solutions
- Contributing to policy thinking across the department and partner agencies, to create joined-up policy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated ability to prepare policy advice that is well-researched, reflects people's needs, and is practical
- Demonstrated experience in preparing briefs for senior executive that help achieve government's goals
- Demonstrated ability to work across organisations to inform your policy advice and boost its chances of success
- Ability and willingness to respond to tight and urgent deadlines, as dictated by the policy processes and environment
- Taking ownership of your work - delivering results in line with the plan and the broader context and goals
- It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold Baseline Security Clearance or be eligible to obtain Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below.