- NSW Government Department
- Immediate start for an initial contract to the end of the financial year, with a view to extend.
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
Key duties and skills:
- Schedule meetings, follow up on actions and minutes.
- Look after all new starters to get induction on internal systems, on boarding include IT/ laptop request.
- Resource Management and maintain resource plan
- Assist in preparation of approval to recruit and assist in recruitment process
- Technical skills: SharePoint Administration and adherence to Document Management Process
- MS project professional and MS office suite, MS Server
- High level administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining office processes and tools.
- Ability to make decision, gap analysis about the program address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the position description
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa Omer at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below. Alternatively e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org