- Portfolio & Planning Analyst required
- Juicy 12 month contract
- CBD Location
- Experience working in AGILE environment a must!
Based in the Perth CBD, the successful applicant will contribute to coordinating processes, accurate and timely reporting, timely responses to requests for information, and liaise directly with key stakeholders.
Specifically, you will be required to provide:
- Administration support (access management, project set up, data correction) of project delivery systems and tools
- Develop reports (monthly portfolio status and forecast across multiple projects) and communications/presentations
- Provide support for the Agile deployment within the IT department of Scrum and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), such as communications or process redesign
- Provide support for technology compliance process
- Set up monthly review meetings with Project Managers (PMs) for a number of PMO processes
- Review and QA monthly Project Status Reports (PSR) submitted for each project and then combine PSRs into pack for distribution
- Conduct data quality checks of corporate Project Reporting Tool (MS PPM), including comparison with PSR information
- Provide feedback to PMs to increase data quality across PSRs and corporate Project Reporting Tool
- Assist with other IS Planning processes as required eg. coordination for workshops, department performance reporting
Applicants with commercial experience in process coordination (logistics, scheduling, and stakeholder engagement) will be highly regarded, as will those who can work both independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more? Or, to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, please forward your updated CV to Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com