- 9 month initial contract starting in the New Year
- Experience with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
- Open to citizens and permanent residents
About our client:
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation's safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for providing advice, education and support services to a number of stakeholders relating to data relating to position management. You will also be responsible for training and development for team members, ensuring policies and procedures are met by the organisation and support the delivery of projects within the business as required.
Skills and experience:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors.
- Understanding of current organisational management processes and policies
- Ability to provide business advice and solutions
- High level of customer service focus and engagement skills
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.