The Digital Workplace Engineering team provides technical expertise and is responsible for delivering a productive, efficient and secure end user experience.
- Work closely with the business to create bespoke and cross cutting BI solutions
- Continuously improve platform capabilities to enhance end user experiences
- Act as a key technical subject matter expert
- Develop strong relationships with business and analyst partners
- At least 3 years' BI experience
- Understanding of Azure capabilities for enhancing and automating the end user experience
- Strong experience with SQL and query optimisation
- Strong visualisation skills (Tableau/Power BI) and Data Wrangling/ETL skills (SQL/Python)
- Attitude of continual learning and improvement
- A solid background developing data visualization solutions
- Deep understanding of current and upcoming capabilities of the Power BI service with specific focus on service governance, reporting and automation.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client & great employee benefits click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org