- Australian Citizenship required
- 3 years non- ongoing
- PowerBuilder 10-12
About the Organisation
Our client contributes to Australia's economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they develop international markets and promote international education, win productive foreign direct investment, strengthen Australia's tourism industry and seek consular and passport services.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following (providing examples where possible) in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Software applications design.
- Developing client server applications with PowerBuilder 10 - 12
- SQL skills and experience in data modelling and data access technologies with Oracle 10g or 11g R2.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.