- Working collaboratively with the other teams to assist with the design, development, and implementation of the new PITC delivery of ILC Strategy.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of monitoring and evaluation requirements and processes for PITC delivery of ILC.
- Build strong working relationships with a portfolio of PITC to support them to effectively deliver their ILC activities, including reviewing and providing feedback on ILC Plans (Community Capacity Building Plans), participating in quarterly strategic meetings and providing feedback on quarterly strategic analysis reports.
- Identify and respond to any local issues which have the potential to impact the national implementation of PITC delivery of ILC.
- Support internal staff and external stakeholders at a local level to have an understanding of PITC delivery of ILC.
- Working collaboratively with the ILC Program Delivery team to share relevant information relating to activities/projects funded through ILC grants with PITC
- Represent the Branch and agency at internal and external forums.
- Assist in the preparation of high-level correspondence, briefs, and reports.
- Assist with data analysis and reporting activities as required.
- Provide mentoring and leadership in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and contract management skills
- Experience in developing and implementing a new policy
- Competency, or ability to develop competency in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs
- Competency with IT systems
- Outstanding communication skills to communicate with stakeholders
- An ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Knowledge or experience working with or within Local Area Coordinator and Early Childhood Partners in the Community would be highly regarded.
This is a full-time long term contract until the 30th June 2020 with likely extensions.
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Entry-level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependant on the role the appropriate working with children and /or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.