- $160000.00 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 23 days ago
About the Organisation
The product from this multi-national company is the fully mobile, cloud-based operating system that unifies every component of your business and delivers it all, right on your phone.
About the Role
As the Pre Sales Consultant, you will work as part of a dedicated team to develop innovative and creative new product demonstrations, design new demo interfaces and demonstration configurations.
- Manage all technical aspects of a complex sell in conjunction with experienced field personnel.
- Ensuring the success of customer PoC/Pilots through hands-on delivery, effective management of acceptance criteria and issue escalation/resolution.
- Understand customer's goals and challenges and establish our product as the best solution available.
- Respond effectively to RFIs, RFPs, and prospects' technical diligence questions
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- 5+ experience as a Sales Consultant or Sales Engineer within an enterprise software/IT/BI organization with heavy client facing experience
- Knowledge of all things Data (Databases RBMS, NoSQL, Data Flow, Data Mapping)
- Business Consultancy with C-Level Stakeholders
- Experience selling Analytics and/or BI solutions