Join the Information Technology team of one of Australia's most beloved organisations. This permanent career opportunity will see you driving and managing the core enterprise applications for this national governing body. This is a hands-on Principal Architect role where you will be leading 2 other self-sufficient and experienced team members.
Are you a Technical Lead with 12-months plus experience designing and looking after enterprise applications with solid architecture experience? Are you great with people, a natural mentor, and experienced leading a small team of 1-3 people? This could be the next career step into a Principal Architecture role.
- Define and drive vision and strategy for enterprise applications (Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Platform, Azure Cloud and other custom-built MS applications)
- Ensure a roadmap of enhancements is in place for enterprise applications and the team delivers to this roadmap
- Drive modern engineering practice (Domain Driven Design, SOLID, Model-Driven apps, DevOps)
- Lead a team of 2 Architects/Engineers and work within a matrix team structure
- Build and foster relationships with vendors
- Build and foster internal relationships and work with Product, Development and Infrastructure teams across the organisation - champion enterprise applications within the business
- RequirementsDemonstrated solution design and architecture experience within Microsoft stack and specifically Dynamics 365
- Hands-on development background in Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Platform
- Strong Azure Cloud architecture experience
- Leading design patterns and engineering standards and ability to demonstrate where you have driven engineering uplift
- Experience leading 1-3 team members directly and working within a matrix model
Fantastic benefits on offer with this employer of choice include: lucrative salary packaging, one week of additional leave entitlements (5 weeks p.a.), paid parental leave, gym access, product discounts, flexible work arrangements (eg. work from home days), business casual dress.
In addition, you will have access to top talent at Microsoft, and work in an engineering environment committed to innovation and knowledge share with corporate partners.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725