The position will require strong leadership skills to drive change and a strategic mindset with the ability to translate business objectives into executable technology strategies. It will play a key role in defining the following strategies Cloud Hosting Strategy, Infrastructure Automation Strategy and Hybrid Cloud/On-Prem Storage Strategy
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with both external (vendors, suppliers, industry colleagues) and internal (wider Technology and Business teams) parties to create future state architecture views that are aligned with our client's strategic intent.
Key skills and experience:
- 5-10 years experience in the IT industry
- 5-10 years experience in architecture roles in large, complex Enterprises
- Extensive background in Cloud and Infrastructure services development and migration.
- Extensive experience with AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Experienced with Agile delivery methods
- Effective communication at all levels within an organisation in written and verbal form and demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Advanced digital leadership skills and the ability to educate and influence to delivery enterprise digital transformation
- Strong commercial skills focused on improving business outcomes
- Proficient in Infrastructure Technology - i.e. Backup and Storage, Networks, Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation, Virtualisation etc.