- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 6 months ago
Contract until June 2020 (extension request in process ).
Remote working currently, but based in Parramatta with likely move to Macquarie Park after May 2020.
The Principal Business Analyst leads the review, analysis and implementation of a business change and reporting improvement projects across various business units. This includes the provision of strategic advice and the implementation of policies, systems and procedures in order to meet organisational and regulatory objectives.
The successful candidate is required for priority digitisation project in final delivery stage and to support new cross-agency initiatives.
· Work with key stakeholders to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
· Develop and implement appropriate measures and processes to ensure business performance reporting and data provision by the Compliance and Regulatory Services is timely, accurate, effectively communicated and reflects contemporary best practice in business reporting.
· Deliver and manage system and financial resources effectively to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the outcomes, targets and regulatory responsibilities of the organisation.
· Identify improvement opportunities and work with the relevant teams and the business to lead continuous improvement and monitor progress and report.
· Proven business analysis experience on multi-disciplinary projects, with experience in participating in multi-disciplinary teams of professional and technical personnel.
· Experience in analysis or service delivery transition within a complex regulatory environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.