- Lead business process and information analysis activities to support the development of business requirements including system integration where relevant.
- Develop business requirement specifications and other planning and design products.
- Understand business and system problems with the ability to rapidly undertake analysis and provide advice to the Solution Strategy and Design Manager and Director.
- Make recommendations as required.
- Lead or contribute to the development of specialist products as required.
- Support business transition and support phases.
- Apply relevant analytical techniques―e.g. Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), analysis and specification of technical requirements, etc.―as needed to deliver project outcomes.
- Provide the Manager with verbal and written reports on technical and business change and analytical aspects of the project.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholder groups, including planning and facilitation of workshops / point engagements to inform the identification and analysis of business requirements. Prepare and/or contribute to preparing project artefacts/documentation consistent with PRINCE2 project management and / or BABOK methodology.
- The candidate ideally has worked with S/4HANA Finance solution, or has a very strong finance background.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong drive for success and a positive attitude
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading / managing teams undertaking complex ICT projects with challenging change agendas―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience in such roles
- The candidate will have extensive knowledge of business analysis to include business problem analysis, requirements analysis, options analysis, business process and information management and business process improvement;
Highly desirable attributes would be experience in:
- Complex ICT Government change environments
- Working with/within the healthcare services sector
- Workbrain rostering/workforce management system and/or SAP system (especially payroll).