- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 3 months ago
This is a 6 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced skills in HTML, DHTML and HTML 5.
- Proficient understanding of Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework required.
- Experience with Node.js
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable react code
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and resolution.
- Experience implementing client side logging in react applications.
- Develop and Manage Development Practice applying best practice methodologies and industry recognised standards, processes and systems, including co-ordination of input from developers across squads to ensure they are clear about the ways of working in a Digital Agile environment
- Develop and implement specifications, systems design, effective solutions and tools, exploring different approaches to solving problems, to enable effective delivery and enhanced ways of working
- Drive the analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation of improvements and efficiencies to maximise value from services, including the potential for automation of processes, determining costs and benefits of new approaches, managing change and assisting implementation where needed
- Plan and allocate resources across squads, including build and integration activities to create operational services and support effective delivery
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.