They have the requirement for an Information Security Services Manager to join the Operations team on a permanent basis.
- In this role you'll be a credible source of expert information and provide expert cyber security advice and education to stakeholders to assist them acquit their security accountabilities.
- Establish, build and maintain highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the Information Security Risk and control environment within the context of strategic and organisational objectives.
o Assist broader Stakeholders understand the control environment, in order to manage systems under their control effectively within the security landscape.
o Manage and produce quality reports and advice on control effectiveness.
o Contribute to risk and compliance metrics.
- Act as the key communication conduit between security teams, business units and Security Service Providers.
o Takes action to educate the security communities of interest to raise security awareness of cyber security and issues as required.
- Work collaboratively with managers and key people to provide advice relating to security policy and the provision of expert IT security advice and assistance.
- Advise stakeholders, internal support teams and service providers of risks emanating from ineffective controls and negotiate treatment plans.
- Contribute to the development of solution architectures, and perform security reviews of proposed architectures, service provisions and solutions.
- Provide advice on vulnerabilities, and coordinate preventative activities with stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice relating to the implementation of the organisation's security standards and strategies.
- Understand the business context and provide reasonable and pragmatic security guidance to facilitate the organisation achieving its corporate objectives.
- Provide end-to-end support for any external security assessment (eg, audit or penetration test) to ensure the delivery of the desired outcome.
- It is expected the role will involve team leadership responsibilities
Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333.