- Base + super + benefits
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shelley Harrison
- about 1 month ago
This is a great opportunity for a Principal Software Architect to join a newly formed structure within a highly successful organisation. You will be reporting into the Head of Architecture and working alongside the Head of Infrastructure, Platform Managers, CISO, Engineering Lead, Product Delivery and Tech Leads to create and drive the execution of the client strategy for technology concerns across multiple domains. This opportunity covers an APAC region.
We are seeking a thought-leader in modern engineering practices to assist with:
- leading technology strategy and aligning it with the business and customer needs,
- mentoring, developing an inspiring a team of highly capable hands on architects
- contributing to organisational design to align team to system builds
- ensure a healthy and cohesive software ecosystem,
- integration of security into all aspects of the technology platform with an AWS stack.
- A background in software development in a variety of modern software languages and at least 5-10+ years in Software Architecture roles.
- Demonstrated experience leading the architecture AWS software application. Typescript skills will be required.
- Experience developing architecture for new software solutions and setting up architecture roadmaps, reviews, approvals processes
- Experience inspiring technical change across multiple programming languages and stacks
- Managing cost on a cloud platform
- Designing service-oriented solutions
- Experience designing for scalability and security
- Previous experience in transform legacy datacentre system into cloud first systems
- A positive attitude and a clear sense of initiative
- An open-minded collaborator with a growth mindset
You will be working with one of the best organisation in Australia with:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Extra paid parental leave
- High base + super + profit share
- Diverse & Inclusive team culture
- Learning & Development programs
- Paid Volunteering opportunities
- Free coffee and breakfast every day!
- Modern offices and close to public transport (WFH for now!)
email@example.com // 0408 388 680
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0418 572 482