- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Deqa Omer
- 10 months ago
- $$$ Negotiable
- 3- 6 months contracts starting ASAP
- Australian Citizenship required
About the role:
Our client is seeking a Privacy and Legislation Specialist to process applications in line with the department's policy framework and legislative objectives.
As part of this position, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Processing FOI applications ,contributing to compliance and administrative activities.
- Reporting to relevant internal and external customers.
- Contributing to the development of FOI framework which includes policies.
- Monitoring privacy enquiries and working with members of the legal team.
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to report to internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa Omer at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.