- Highly competitive rates!
- Job Type
- June Chua
- 25 days ago
- Initial 6-month contract + extensions
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible working conditions
Unique opportunity to join highly agile and dynamic group having lots of fun along their high-profile journey; fast paced, high demand and ever-changing environment.
- Work with the wider business, and established Automation team to ensure smooth transition to production from testing phase.
- Work alongside and challenge system integrators to ensure testing, development coding is up to the right quality.
- Assist with the permanent set up of the internal Centre of Excellence for Automation.
- Work with other leads in the CoE to ensure quality documentation is produced, and to validate benefits from Automation.
- Tertiary and / or degree level qualification in IT, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' experience from a Technical BA background and/or strong software development/testing background.
- Focus on continuous improvement with recent experience automating business processes within a complex environment.
- You will possess knowledge and experience in managing highly complex and customised automation libraries.
- Proficient with Automation Anywhere platform (desired)
- Your passion for IT and automation will see you keeping abreast of new and emerging automation technologies and adopting innovative solutions in support of business requirements.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.